Analysis and improvement of models of economic security assessment of enterprise
Igor N. Dyshlovoi*, Dr. Sci. (Economics), Associate Prof., email@example.com
Vladimir A. Lukianenko**, Cand. Sci. (Physics and mathematics), Associate Prof.
*Institute of economics and management, Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol, Russian Federation
**Tavrida Academy, Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol, Russian Federation
The article analyzes and clarifies the concepts of economic security of the enterprise. In the conditions of purposeful activity of the enterprise necessity of constructing an integrated assessment of economic security is shown. Advantages and disadvantages of approaches and methods of assessment of economic security of enterprise presented in the scientific literature are revealed. Directions of improvement of models of economic security level assessment of enterprise which use multilevel, block integrated indicators are defined.
Keywords: economic security, financial position, rates, factors, integral assessment, predictive position
For citation: Dyshlovoi I.N., Lukianenko V.A., Analysis and improvement of models of economic security assessment of enterprise. Servis plus, vol. 12, no. 2, 2018, pp. 90-98. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.24411/2413-693X-2018-10210
Received on 2018/05/25
Approval to print on 2018/06/25
- Podmolodina I. M., Voronin V. P., Konovalova E. M., Approaches to an assessment of economic safety of the enterprises. Vestnik VGUIT, no. 4, 2012, pp. 156–161. (In Russ.)
- Arzumanov R.M., Methodology of organizing the assessment system of economic security in the enterprise. Innovatsionnye podkhody k sotsialnomu upravleniiu i ekonomike, section 3, no. 2 (5), 2015, pp. 20–23. (In Russ.)
- Vartanian V.M., Skachkov A.N. , Revenko D.S., Review and analysis of models and methods for estimating the level of economic security of the enterprise. Otkrytye informatsionnye i kompiuternye integrirovannye tekhnologii, no. 54, 2012, pp. 163–166. (In Russ.)
- Ivanov P.I., Arzumanov R.M., Methodology of quantitative assessment of economic security of business entities. Ekonomika rynochnykh otnoshenii, no. 8, 2011, pp. 143–152. (In Russ.)
- Litvinov A., Litvinova V., Determination of economic security level of the enterprise by analytical and graphic method. Naukovii vіsnik Odeskogo Natsіonalnogo Ekonomіchnogo Unіversitetu, no. 10 (218), 2014, pp. 94–103.
- Gilfanov M.T., Tools for assessment and economic security of the enterprise [thesis]. Scientific library of Tambov state university named after G. R. Derzhavin. (In Russ.) Available at: http://vak.ed.gov.ru) (Accessed on April 12, 2018).
- Shokhnekh A.V., Mathematical methods for assessment of economic security entities. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami: elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal, no. 6 (42), 2012. [Electronic resource]. (In Russ.) Available at: http://uecs.ru/uecs (Accessed on May 20, 2017).
- Govorina O.V., Development of a mechanism for assessing the economic security of the enterprise in market conditions. Vestnik KrasGAU, no. 3, 2008, pp. 13–19. (In Russ.)
- Pluzhnikov V.G. , Kukharenko S.I. , Shikina S.A., Diagnosis as a tool of providing economic security of enterprises. Vestnik IuUrGU. Seriia «Ekonomika i menedzhment», vol. 11, no. 1, 2017, pp. 36–44. (In Russ.)
- Gladkov A.A., Kozlova M.G., Lukianenko V.A., Diagnostics, forecasting and management of geofinance flows. Analysis, modeling, management, development of economic systems: scientific works of III international Academy-Symposium (Sevastopol, September 14-20, 2009). Simferopol, 2009, pp. 61–65. (In Russ.)
- Nikitina M.G. , Lukianenko V.A., Rudnitskii A.O., Intellectualization of decision support systems to manage the balance between openness, competitiveness and economic security. Uchenye zapiski TNU. Seriia: Ekonomika, vol. 23 (62), no. 1, 2010, pp. 108–122. (In Russ.)
- Kozlova M.G., Lukianenko V.A., Ivanova Iu.E., Modeling of social and economic decision-making under uncertainty. Kultura narodov Prichernomoria, no. 218, 2011, pp. 228–235. (In Russ.)
- Kozlova M.G., Lukianenko V.A., Ivanova Iu.E., Analogy use in the synthesis of forecasting models of social and economic processes. Analysis, modeling, management, development of economic systems: proceedings of VI international Academy-Symposium (Sevastopol, September 17-23, 2012). Simferopol: TNU im. V. I. Vernadskogo, 2012, pp. 188–191. (In Russ.)
- Lukianenko V.A., Kozlova M.G., Modeling of the decision-makers’ functioning. Synthesis of economic, business, financial, foreign economic, health resort and information potential of the region in the process of reforming the national economy: proceedings of IV International scientific-practical conference, April 26, 2013, Simferopol. Simferopol: DIAIPI, 2013, pp. 122–129. (In Russ.)
- Lukianenko V.A., Mathematical modeling of the efficiency of functioning social and economic systems. Analysis, modeling, management, development of economic systems: proceedings of VII international Academy-Symposium (Sevastopol, September 12-21, 2013). Simferopol: TNU im. V. I. Vernadskogo, 2013, pp. 251–255. (In Russ.)
- Dyshlovoi I.N., Prokhorova O.V., Tugolukova E.Y., Lukianenko V.A., Effective management for the sustainable development of sanatorium-resort complexes in the Сrimean republic. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 6, no. 4, 2015, pp. 424–431.