Youth policy in forming participatory culture
Yuri B. Pribytkov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volgograd Institute of Management (Branch), Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Volgograd, Russia
Youth policy and the youth in Russian politics are the central theme of the article. The author identifies contemporary issues and promising areas for developing youth policy and youth participation in policy-making within participatory culture development. By the example of “NIU “MPEI” (“National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”) branch in Volzhsky, Volgograd region, it is proposed to establish a public organization in the form of social movement in the development of university and society communication networks. The aim of the study is to work out modalities of integrating young people harmoniously into social and political practices as well as its development of participatory culture in Russia based on the analysis of political practices against youth and scientific literature. Systems approach, analysis and participant observation are the basis of the conducted research. Results of the research can be considered the fact that a harmonious approach to the integration of young people into social and political practices and the development of its participatory culture are adopted. Research materials are designed to improve government and municipal performance management in the area of youth policy, political parties and public organizations. Materials would also be useful to scientists and experts involved in youth issues and its socialization.
Keywords: youth, youth policy, Russian politics, patriotism, political culture, citizenship
For citation: Pribytkov Ju.B., Youth policy in forming participatory culture. Servis plus, vol. 11, no. 4, 2017, pp. 111–117. DOI: 10.22412/1993-7768-11-4-11.
- Irhin Ju.V., Political analysis: nature, methodology, structure, values and ethics. «Ars administrandi» (Iskusstvo upravlenija), no. 1, 2012, pp. 5-20. (In Russ.).
- Kara-Murza S.G., Complex issues of youth policy. Moscow: «Kogito-Centr», 2016. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- Sulakshin S.S., Hvylja-Olinter N.A., Kravchenko L.I., Dynamics of the portrait of modern Russian youth. Trudy Centra nauchnoj politicheskoj mysli i ideologii, no. 21, Juin 2016, Moscow: Nauka i politika, 40 p. (In Russ.).
- Nikitin V.Ju., Patriotism in the process of formation of political culture. Obshhestvo. Oborona (noojournal.ru), no. 1 (10), 2017. (In Russ.) Available at: https://www.noo-journal.ru/nauka-obshestvo-oborona/2017-1-10/article-0098/.
- Korjakovceva O.A., Development of social and political activity of youth in conditions of society modernization. Srednerusskij vestnik obshhestvennyh nauk, no. 2, 2009, pp. 117– (In Russ.).
- Sheleketa V.O., Kortunov V.V., Pribytkov Y.B., Stolyarova Z.V., Formation of political and legal youth culture in modern Russia. Man In India, no. 97 (5), 2017, pp. 151–
- Pribytkov Ju.B., The development of the municipal space and political culture of participation in russia. Nauka Krasnojar’ja, no. 6 (39), 2016, pp. 83-96. (In Russ.).
- Korotaev A.V., Biljuga S.Je., Shishkina A.R., GDP Per Capita, Protest Intensity and Regime Type: A Quantitative Analysis. Zhurnal «Politija», no. 1 (84), 2017, pp. 127–143. (In Russ.).
- Almond G. A., Verba S., The Civic culture. Political attitudes and democraty in five nations. Newbury Park: Sage Publications, Inc., 1989, 363 p.
- Schäfer K., Hofele U., Demokratie braucht politische Bildung. DJI Impulse, no. 1, 2017, pp. 31–
- Morozov I. L., Information and political security of the democratic state – world experience and Russia. Life Science Journal, no. 11 (11), 2014, pp. 620–623.