Conceptual and methodological justification of humanitarian expertise of technological projects
Vladislav O. Sheleketa*, Dr. Sc. (Philosophy), Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuri B. Pribytkov**, email@example.com
Vasilii Yu. Ivakhnov***, Cand. Sci. (Philosophy) Associate Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergej I. Kopylov****, Cand. Sc. (Social science), Associate Prof., email@example.com,
*Belgorod State Technological University named after V. G. Shoukhov, Belgorod, Russian Federation
**Volgograd Institute of Management (Branch), Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Volgograd, Russia
***Volzhskiy Polytechnic Institute (branch), Volgograd state technical University, Volzhskiy, Russian Federation
****Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (branch), Volgograd, Russian Federation
The subject of consideration in this article is a humanitarian examination. The authors’ research object was technological projects, processes, technology and technical in general. The article raises the problem of theoretical and methodological foundations of humanitarian expertise of technological projects and processes. The urgency of considering this problem is manifested in connection with the development of scientific and technological progress and the penetration of technology into all spheres of human life. Authors of the article suggest the author’s conceptual paradigm of humanitarian evaluation, which is formed on the basis of the selection of «the first flowers» of moral consciousness — objective regulators of consciousness — the archetypal bases of morality. At the same time, the moral is viewed as an objective relationship between the ontological relationship in nature between the individual and social consciousness. The model of humanitarian expertise is based on the humanitarian paradigm, which affirms respect for man as the main criterion and content of moral assessment. Unconditional benefit as an ideal pattern of behavior and activity is to provide a person with the most comfortable conditions for his self-realization, the disclosure and functioning of all his essential forces. The authors clearly outline the scope and prospects of humanitarian expertise, and argue that its further development is associated with real steps towards the institutionalization of an integral and autonomous humanitarian expertise. This process involves the following steps: the analysis of practices related to humanitarian expertise and the development of its technology, the development of draft legislative acts related to the institutionalization of expertise, the testing of technologies for humanitarian expertise
Keywords: humanitarian expertise, evaluation methodology, technological projects, moral regulations.
For citation: Sheleketa V.O., Pribytkov Ju.B., Ivahnov V.Ju., Kopylov S.I., Conceptual and methodological justification of humanitarian expertise of technological projects. Servis plus, vol. 11, no. 4, 2017, pp. 103–110. DOI: 10.22412/1993-7768-11-4-10.
- Tishhenko P.D., Philosophical Foundations of Humanitarian Expertise. Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie, no. 3, 2008, pp. 198–205. (In Russ.).
- Lukov V.A., Humanitarian expertise: from theory to practice. Problemy gumanitarnoj jekspertizy, no. 4, 2006, pp. 197–200. (In Russ.).
- Ashmarin I.I, Judin B.G., Foundations of humanitarian expertise. Chelovek, no. 3, 1997, pp. 76–85. (In Russ.).
- Tul’chinskij G.L., Review of the humanities as a social technology. VESTNIK Cheljabinskoj gosudarstvennoj akademii kul’tury i iskusstv, no. 4 (16), 2008, pp. 38–52.
- Prostov A.F., Gagarin B.V., Competence and social assessment of projects. Kompetentnost’, no. 5(96), 2012, pp. 13–18. (In Russ.).
- Pribytkov Ju.B., The role of complex humanitarian expertise in modern Russian society. Nauchnyj vestnik VF RANHiGS. Politologija i sociologija, no. 2, 2016, pp. 113–116. (In Russ.).
- Kortunov V.V., Sheleketa V.O., To the question of philosophical- culturological basis of humanitarian study of socio-political processes. Servis plus, vol. 8, no. 4, 2014, pp. 9–14. (In Russ.).
- Sheleketa V.O., The problem of social and humanitarian expertise and social evaluation of engineering projects: ethical aspects. High technologies and innovations (XXII scientific readings). Belgorod, 2016, pp. 327–333. (In Russ.)
- Bakshtanovskij V.I., Humanitarian expertise: Opportunities and prospects. Introduction. Novosibirsk: Nauka. Sib. otd-e, 1992, pp. 5. (In Russ.).
- Bryzgalina E.V., Alasanija K.Ju., Sadovnichij V.A., Mironov V.V., Gavrilenko S.M., Varhotov T.A., Shkomova E.M., Nabiulina E.A., The Social and Humanitarian Expertise of Functioning of the National Depositaries of Biomaterials. Voprosy filosofii, no. 2, 2016, pp. 8–22. (In Russ.).
- Skirbekk G., Rationality and modernity. Oslo: Scandinavian University Press, 1993, pp. 308.
- Fromm E. Man for himself. Moscow: АKТ, 2008, 349 p. (In Russ.).
- Ageeva N.A., On the way from the “biology age” to the “anthropology age”. Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovanija, no. 121, 2014, pp. 75–82. (In Russ.).
- Lankin V. G., The modularity of education and the integrity of a person: criteria of expertise of humanitarian practice. Vestnik nauki Sibiri, no. 1 (2), 2012, pp. 203–209. (In Russ.).
- Syrov V. N., Philosophical education: a philosophical expertise: from metaphor to concept. Filosofskoe obrazovanie. Vestnik associacii filosofskih fakul’tetov, no. 1 (4), 2013, pp. 126–137. (In Russ.).