Research of water and recreational resources of Belgorod region with the purpose of developing a new tour product
Evgenii A. Pendyurin, Cand. Sci. (Agriculture), Associate Prof., Prof., email@example.com,
Elena V. Khar’kovskaya, Cand. Sci. (Pedagogic), Associate Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org,
Elena A. Beletskaya, Cand. Sci. (Psychology), Associate Prof., email@example.com,
Belgorod state Institute of arts and culture, Belgorod, Russian Federation
Abstract. In the article are discussed the investigations of the hydrous recreational of the Belgorod region. As it was established Belgorod belongs to the low-waters regions of Russia, but the domestic reservoirs are widely used in the tourist industry and develop recreation near the reservoir. Today, the development of water tourism is most promising on the rivers: Oskol, Seversky Donets, TikhayaSosna, Vorskla, Seym, Pselya and reservoirs — Starooskolsky and Belgorod. The authors of the article have analyzed the water objects of the region, with the aim of using them in the tourism industry, and the most optimal water recreational objects were identified.Nowadays, they are used for organizing and conducting various types of elementary recreational activities: bathing and rest during the warm season, rest at the reservoir in the cool period associated with contemplation, riding on boats, pleasure boats, jet skis, motor boats, water bicycles, water Skiing.The assessment of the natural recreational potential of the Oskol River in the Belgorod region has revealed the perspective possibilities of using a water resource for the development of a new tourist product.The proposed new water-health tour «Kayak rafting along the Oskol River» for a measured family and sports recreation will allow people to get acquainted with the traditions and life of the area, learn about local culture, the proposed developed and tested tourist route is unique and in its own way colorful.Tour «Kayak rafting along the Oskol River» will contribute to the development of the tourism industry in the region, tourists will be offered a romantic tourist trip related to the sun, water, communication with wild nature and environmental awareness, and travel companies will be able to improve the efficiency of their activities.
Key words: tourism, water resources, water objects, tourism industry, tourist designing, Belgorod region.
For citation: Pendyurin E.A., Khar’kovskaya E.V., Beletskaya E.A. Research of water and recreational resources of Belgorod region with the purpose of developing a new tour product. Servis plus, vol. 11, no. 3, 2017, pp. 5-10. DOI: 10.22412/1993-7768-11-3-1
- Babkin A.V., Special types of tourism. Moscow: Sov. sport, 2008, 252 p. (In Russ.)
- Water tourism: organization and accounting. Audit i nalogooblozhenie, no. 7, 2004. (In Russ.) Available at: http://fin-buh.ru/text/54900-1.html (Accessed on February 20,2017).
- Zorin V., Kvartal’nov V.A., Encyclopedia of tourism. Moscow: 2003, 232 p. (In Russ.)
- Izotova M.A., Matyukhina Yu.A., Innovation in social and cultural service and tourism. Moscow: Nauchnaya kniga, 2006, 136 p. (In Russ.)
- Kvartal’nov V.A., Tourism. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2000, 314 p. (In Russ.)
- Nabokov A.N., Aseeva E.N., Influence of boating on the statement of ethical standards in collective. Nauchno-metodicheskii elektronnyi zhurnal «Kontsept», 3, 2016, pp. 66–70. (In Russ.) Available at: http://e-koncept.ru/2016/76041.htm (Accessed on June 16, 2017).
- Pendyurin E.A., Semchenkova I.V., Use of water recreational resources of Belgorod region with the purpose of regional tourism development. Global social and cultural space: problems and prospects. Proceedings of the V International scientific-practical conference. 2015, pp. 197–201. (In Russ.)
- Pendyurin E.A., Istomina V.V., Glamazda S.N., Evaluation of natural resource potential of Belgorod region for ecological tourism.Iskusstvo. Kul’tura, no. 2, 2013, pp. 228–232. (In Russ.)
- Yurin V.E., Solfeggio of white water. Moscow: Vostochnaya knizhnaya kompaniya, 1997, 224 p. (In Russ.)
- Bernecker P., Fundamentals of tourism. Geneva,
- Holloway J. Christophe, The Business of Tourism. London, 1994.
- Violante Martinez Quaintana, Turismo y ocio en lassoiedades: dinamismo, desarolloturistico y riesgos. Espana: EdicionesAcademicas, 2011, 564 p.