PROFESSIONAL ASPECTS FUNCTIONALITY OF COSMETIC PRACTICES TRANSFORMATION THE BODY IN MODERN RUSSIAN CULTURE
Anna V. Pronkina, Cand. Sci. (Culturology), Associate Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryazan state University named for S. A. Yessenin, Ryazan, Russian Federation
The article discusses the professional development of cosmetic practices of body transformation in modern Russian culture, problems of nomenclature of constituent entities of cosmetic activity (the nail techs, makeup artists), multivariate levels of professional education of specialists (institutional and extra-institutional forms). The source bases are normative documents, in particular, the Federal education act, orders, standards. As an example, the author analyzes the formal ways of acquiring knowledge, abilities and skills, as well as informal courses, workshops, trainings. It is shown that professional cosmetic practice of body transformation is carried out in specialized areas of social and cultural activities (in terms of service needs of the population), specific cultural activities, artistic and creative culture. The analysis has found that the presence of professional education does not determine the overall level of professional competence, relevance and creativity of the specialist. Therefore, the author attempts to develop a metric of criteria – qualitative and quantitative indicators of substantive achievements. In addition, attention is accented on particular questions of professional development of cosmetic practices of body transformation (ethics and freedom of creativity) that lead to, mainly, the main vectors of practitioners’ development. The novelty of this work lies in the updating study of the professional level of implementation of the cosmetic practices of transformation in the framework of the scientific development of the problems of natural and artificial bodies at the present stage of development of domestic culture. The obtained results can be useful not only for the scientific community but in the wider circle of readers, whose activity is directly connected with the topic of this article.
Keywords: cosmetic practices of the body transformation, practices of the body transformation, the subjects of cosmetic activities, professional education, specialists in cosmetics
1. Akhabadze A.F., Arutyunov V.Ya., А practical handbook for nurses, beauticians-masseuses. Leningrad: Medicine, 1986, 144 p. (In Russ.).
2. Bobryashova O.V., Master-class and creative workshop as a pedagogical technologies of active training future designers. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, no. 11 (130), 2011, pp. 169-175. (In Russ.).
3. Vigarello Zh., The Art of attraction: History of physical beauty from the Renaissance to the present day. Moscow: Novoeliteraturnoeobozrenie, 2013, 432 p. (In Russ.).
4. Pronkina A.V., To the question of the genesis of the cosmetic practices of the body transforming in culture. Kul’tura i tsivilizatsiya, no. 5, 2016, pp. 357-365. (In Russ.).
5. Pronkina A.V., Makeup as a subject of philosophical and cultural studies: the experience of the definition of terminological and phenomenological entity. Obshchestvo: filosofiya, istoriya, kul’tura, no. 6, 2016, pp. 88-90. (In Russ.).
6. Pronkina A.V., Amateur practices cosmetic of the body transformation. Obshchestvo: filosofiya, istoriya, kul’tura, no. 12, 2016, pp. 161-163. (In Russ.).
7. Pronkina A.V., Socio-cultural practices of the body transformation as the verdict of modernity. Kul’tura i tsivilizatsiya, no. 4, 2016, pp. 66-73. (In Russ.).
8. Pronkina A.V., The Body as habitat: natural VS artificial (to the question) / V.A. Pronkina. Obshchestvo. Sreda. Razvitie, no. 4, 2016, pp. 115-118. (In Russ.).
9. Samuilova L.V., Puchkova T.V., Cosmetic chemicals. Part 1: Ingredients. Moscow: Shkola kosmeticheskikh khimikov, 2005, 336 p. (In Russ.).
10. Sorokina T.A., Grimm as a visual and the mystery aspect of the set design. Moscow: Econ-Inform, 2012, 142 p. (In Russ.).
11. Friedman R.A., Cosmetics (manufacture, application, analysis). Mosccow: Pishhepromizdat, 1959, 414 p. (In Russ.).