STRUCTURE OF THE HERMENEUTICAL ACT: GNOSEOLOGICAL ASPECT
Viktor V. Il’in, Dr. Sci. (Philosophy), Prof., email@example.com,
Azer Agabala ogly Mamedov, Cand. Sci. (Philosophy), Associate Prof.,firstname.lastname@example.org,
Vitalii V. Platonov, email@example.com,
Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, Moscow, Russian Federation
Elena A. Biryukova, Cand. Sci. (Philosophy), Associate Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org,
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Kaluga branch, Kaluga, Russian Federation
Elena A.Myullyarinen, email@example.com,
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Institute of modern educational technology, Moscow, Russian Federation
The article examines the thought process, which in itself is non-verbal, but is dependent on substantial further process of presenting ideas in the language of communication – the generation and reception of speech. In the limit with respect to the objectification of the language of thinking inspires the deployment of the concept sphere – three-dimensional thinking of the theme of reality through the prism of reflective-expressive potential of the language, specified the hermeneutic procedure. The authors emphasize creative but not the registered nature of the understanding flowing from the formative symbolic linking ideas with the thing: sensually valid, the image itself, serves as a direct proclamation and visibility of the idea, giving it meaning certainty. The hermeneutic procedure is a special type of art, developing out of the need to establish meaning, to attribute to the ambiguous values fixed ideas, meaningful many-thought expressions, symbols, signs. The skills of interpretation of symbolic forms is powered by the need of understanding the secret practices of the snare of the Supreme supernatural will; semi-mystical experience of Oracles, predictions, divination in the embodiments, prophetic, sacred, occult, consciousness, institutionalized in the priestly, doctrinal, caring, shamanic, Vedic activities; “sacred Scriptures” to the text which, because of the allegorical unacceptable to be treated straightforwardly as to transparently executed works; encrypted single storey “insights” – “Centuries” of Nostradamus; tropic of texts – fiction incarnations; formal symbolic calculus, needed for the post content (establish consistency) mapping with subject–semantic areas (systems, theory).
Keywords: language, consciousness, understanding.
1. Il’in V.V., Education in the XXI century. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii, no. 1, 2004, pp. 167–169. (In Russ.).
2. Il’in V.V., The theory of knowledge. The “symbology” there. The theory of symbolic forms. Moscow, 2013, 384 p. (In Russ.).
3. Vinogradov V.V., Selected works. Moscow: Nauka, 1977, 312 p. (In Russ.).
4. Gadamer, H-G., Truth and method. Fundamentals of philosophical hermeneutics. Moscow: Progress, 1988, 704 p. (In Russ.).
5. Gak V.G., Language conversion. Moscow: Shkola Yazyki russkoi kul’tury, 1998, 330 p. (In Russ.).
6. Zimmel’ G., Selected works. Moscow – St. Petersburg: Tsentr gumanitarnykh initsiativ, 2013, 591 p. (In Russ.).
7. Mamedov A.A., To the specifics of philosophical education. Vestnik nauchnykh konferentsii, no. 3 – 4, 2015, pp. 100-101. (In Russ.).
8. Marx K. Capital. Vol. 1. Book 1. Moscow, 1955. (In Russ.).
9. Spinoza B., Selected works in 2 volumes. Vol. 1. Moscow: Госполитиздат, 1957. (In Russ.).
10. Searle George. R. and others, Philosophy of language. Moscow, 2004. 560 p. (In Russ.).
11. Shipovskaya L.P., Mamedov A.A., Philosophy: Classic lectures to self-study for examinations and admission to graduate school. Moscow: LENAND, 2015. (In Russ.).