REGIONAL MANAGEMENT OF DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL TOURISM IN THE KRASNODAR REGION
Nadezhda A. Keshchyan, PhD (Cand. Sc.) in Economics, Associate professor, Sochi State University, Sochi, Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com
Anna O. Balabanova, Sochi State University, Sochi,
Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article examines regional management of development of rural tourism in the Krasnodar region, the ways of its implementation, outlines the main directions of state and municipal regulation of development of rural tourism. Authors study normative work of the regional authorities in the sphere of support of rural tourism development, and regional and municipal target programs. The article discusses how to implement support for scientific research in the field of rural tourism and training. They determine the type of the state policy of Krasnodar region in the field of rural tourism. The authors analyze the results of a survey which was conducted in the summer of 2016 among the guests of Sochi. The results of the survey shows that 57% of respondents got familiar with this direction of travel, and only 63% of this part of the respondents heard about the objects of ru- ral tourism in the Krasnodar region, mainly wine tours, fishing and excursions to the apiary. Others 43% were unable to answer the question, what is rural tourism. The article notes that the situation, when the majority of the population unfamiliar with the concept of rural tourism or does not understand the capabilities and types of this rest affects the process of tourism development. This complicates the sales and thus the development of rural tourism in the region. The authors note the role of the availability of clear information about the objects of rural tourism, as well as lack of information on implemented projects by regional and municipal authorities, including tools that could have a significant impact on the growth of this market. The essential solution for the
development of rural tourism will be the creation of an interactive information platform focused on all partici- pants in this process that can be implemented in the framework of the regional target program.
Keywords: rural tourism, agricultural tourism, region, Krasnodar region, legislation, regional governance, municipal management, agriculture
1. Keschyan N., Effect of climate on the tourism and necessity of research. European Journal of Socialand Hu- man Sciences, no. 4 (4), 2014, pp. 190–195.
2. Abryandina V.V., Development of tourism in rural territories of the Russian regions. Ekonomika, trud, uprav- lenie v sel’skom hozyajstve, no. 3 (20), 2014, pp. 95–98. (In Russ).
3. Abryandina V.V., Zdorov M.A., Existing approaches to the development of regional programs of development of tourism in rural areas. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, no. 12–2 (53–2), 2014, pp. 358–361. (In Russ).
4. Algafri M.A., Mokhammad M.A., Perspective views of tourism in Russia. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, no. 5 (70), 2016, pp. 164–166. (In Russ).
5. Balabanova A.O., Importance of Rural Tourism for the Formation of New Forms of Economic Relations in the Region, Sochi Journal of Economy, no. 4–1 (27), 2013, pp. 23–25. (In Russ).
6. Golubchikov S.N., Khetogurova V. Sh., Bryukhanov G.A., The economic crisis as incentive to the develop- ment of the recreational and tourist complex in Northern Moscow Region. Sovremennye problemy servisa i turizma, vol. 9, no. 2, 2015, pp. 41–47. (In Russ).
7. Zubrelina O.A., Nazorenko O.V., Ruban D.A., The state of agro-industrial complex as a precondition for rural tourism development in Russian regions: experience in financial and statistical assessment. Finansy i kredit, no. 36 (708), 2016, no. 50–64. (In Russ).
8. Ilyasova I.V., Vlasova A.S., Development of suburban territories in a zone of influence of the large city: expe- rience of the city of Krasnodar. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, no. 8 (73), 2016, pp. 899–904. (In Russ)
9. Kirilina V.M., Kolesnikova N.V., Kolesnikov N.G., Development of rural tourism in the Republic of Karelia, cross-border networking. Petrozavodsk: Izdatel’stvo PetrGU, 2015, 88p. (In Russ).
10. Kolesnikova N.V., Shevchenko V.I., Kolesnikov N.G., Indicators for the information-analytical system of monitoring of the Economics of tourism in the region. Proceedings of the VIII International scientific-prac- tical conference “Scientific and educational information environment of the XXI century”. Petrozavodsk, 2014, pp. 108–111. (In Russ).
11. Kutimskaya K.A., Policy in the sphere of agricultural tourism in the Krasnodar region: status and prospects. Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal’noe upravlenie v XXI veke: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika, no. 23, 2016, pp. 69–74. (In Russ).
12. Markina E.D., Analysis of the main economic functions of rural territories of the southern Federal district. Problemy razvitiya APK regiona, vol. 26, no. 2 (26), 2016, pp. 122–125. (In Russ).
13. Oleinik O.S., Tourism as a factor of sustainable development of the region. Sistemnoe upravlenie, no. 2 (31), 2016. (In Russ).
14. Polukhina A.N., Rural tourism as an innovative approach of modernization of regional economy. Aktual’nye problemy ekonomiki, sotsiologii i prava, no. 1, 2016, pp. 47–50. (In Russ).
15. Plotnikova E.V., The main trends of development of small entrepreneurship in the Crimean district of Kras- nodar region. Sotsial’no-ekonomicheskie issledovaniya, gumanitarnye nauki i yurisprudentsiya: teoriya i praktika, no. 9, 2016, pp. 43–48. (In Russ).
16. Savitskii O.G., Development of rural tourism on the example of Krasnodar Krai: condition, problems, pros- pects. Molodoi uchenyi, no. 20, 2015, no. 279–282. (In Russ).
17. Trukhachev A.V., Foreign concepts and development models of rural tourism. Servis v Rossii i za rubezhom, vol. 10, no. 7 (68), 2016, pp. 34–40. (In Russ).
24. Fedulin A.A., Bagdasaryan V.E., Myths about service. Servis plus, no. 1, 2010, pp. 3−13. (In Russ).
25. Fedulin A.A., Investments into Human Capital Assets − Way to Developing Professional Education in Service and Tourism. Sovremennye problemy servisa i turizma, no. 4, 2008, pp. 79−82. (In Russ).
26. Kortunov V., Fedulin A., A critical analysis of the impact of elecommunications on the worldview of Russian society. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 15, no. 10, 2013, pp. 1389–1395.
27. Fedulin A.A., Bagdasaryan V.E., Service in historical and philosophical comprehension. . Moscow: Russian State University of Tourism and Service, 2010.
28. Nature-based tourism in Russia / Caldito L.A., Dimanche F., Mazina A., Fedulin A., Vetitnev A., Apukhtin A., Kruzhkov D., Kurbanov E., Pecheritsa E., Sakharchuk E., Sharafanova E., Romanova G., Alexanyanc G., Tatarskikh Iu., Belosluttseva L., Smit N., Kryukova O., Vapnyarskaya O., Ilkevich S., Kharitonova T. etc. TEMPUS Project «NETOUR: Network for Excellence in Tourism through Organization and Universities in Russia» / Project Co-funded by the European Union. Spain, 2015.
29. Fedulin A.A., Sakharchuk E.S., Moscow regional education cluster in tourism and service. Vestnik Assotsiatsii vuzov turizma i servisa, vol. 8, no. 2, 2014, pp. 49–55. (In Russ).