CORPORATE CULTURE OF THE ORGANIZATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE SERVICE QUALITY IN THE CONDITIONS OF SOCIETY TRANSFORMATION (ON THE EXAMPLE OF UNIVERSITY ACTIVITIES)
Irina S. Dmitrieva, PhD (Cand. Sc.) in Sociology, associate professor,
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics,(branch), Volgograd, Russian Federation
Sergej I. Kopylov, PhD (Cand. Sc.) in Sociology, associate professor Plekhanov Russian University of Economics,(branch), Volgograd,
Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com,
Jurij B. Pribytkov, the 1st year master student, RANEPA, (branch),
Volgograd, Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Vladislav O. Sheleketa, PhD (Dr. Sc.) in Philosophy, professor,
Volzhsky Institute of Economics, pedagogy and law, Volgograd,
Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com
In the context of a social and cultural situation of post-industrial society, and also in a social political situ¬ation of “the transformed society” the article examines the problem of an involvement and degree of the last in the processes happening in the organization. Authors suggest to look at system of relations from social and psychological interrelation between a corporate and organizational culture. Relevance of this consideration is caused by the fact that in cases of the small and growing organizations there is no side between organiza¬tional and corporate cultures owing to their formation. Using system approach, authors consider a corporate culture in the conditions of modern service that means from a line item of quality characteristics of the product received “at the exit”. On the example of activities of research university authors come to a conclusion that the corporate culture represents the system characteristic of the organization, creating service level as service qualities. In this sense transition on new education forms at the higher school predetermines new features and, in general, understanding of education as system of educational services. Improvement of training methods in view of a strong competition among higher education institutions for students are caused not by cynical condi¬tions of crisis of education and culture, but by the real social and economic, and also demographic situation. All parameters of activity of the organization are connected among themselves and with the product, — in this case —with the result of training. So, fixed professional growth creates a favorable competitive environment in the organization for the staff of higher education institutions that promotes the fixed growth of advanced train¬ing (including defense of theses and getting degree etc.).
Keywords: corporate culture, service quality, system characteristic, higher educational institution
1. Gudkova T.V. Features of the corporate culture of Russian companies: a monograph. Moscow: Prospect,
2. Borisova E., Kul’kova A. Culture, names, and economic development. Voprosy jekonomiki, 2016, no.1, pp. 81—106.
3. Minin Vladimir «Putin and Kadyrov and Minnikhanov will visit the Kaaba» What are the causes and possible consequences of the visit of the President of Russia to mount Athos. Interviews with Victor Minin to the site «Real time» [website]. URL: http://realnoevremya.ru/today/32866 (Acceded on May 15, 2016).
4. AdizesIchak, Lifecycle management of corporations, Ichak Kal’deron Adizes; per. s angl. V. Kuzina. 3-e izd. M.: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2016, 512 p.
5. Salnikova L.S. Reputation management. Modern approaches and technology: textbook for academic bach¬elor degree. 2-e ed., revised and expanded. Moscow: Urayt, 2016, 295 p.
6. Prigozhin A.I. Disorganisation: Causes, types, overcoming. 2nd Ed. revised Moscow: LENAND, 2015, 400
7. Andreev S.Y. System “as” an algorithm of transition to the accelerated socio-economic development of the region: a manual for the creative heads of subjects of the Russian Federation and municipal entities, perspec¬tive managers. Saint-Petersburg: Svoe izdatel’stvo, 2016, 84 p.
8. Sulakshin S.S. Bagdasaryan V.E., Kolesnik I. Yu., Public management in Russia and work. Payment, motiva¬tion, performance. Monograph. Moscow: Nauchnyj jekspert, 2010, 248 p.
9. Semikov V.L. Theory organization: Textbook. Moscow: Akademija GPS MChS Rossi, 2003. 220 p.
10. Rouden Mark, Corporative identity. Creation of successful enterprise style and visual communications in business. Moscow: Dobraya kniga, 2007, 302 p.
11. The manual of social liability State Standart ISO 26000—2012. Moscow: Standartinfom, 2014.
12. Lebon G. Psychologyof nations and crowds: French translation. 3rd ed. Moscow: Academichesci proect, 2014, 239 p.
13. Yasin E. Modernisation of economics and the system of values. Voprosi economiki, 2003, no. 4, p. 4—36.
14. Cooperation and cooperative person/ Assembled by V.V. Averianova/ Chief editor О.А. Platonov. Moscow: Institute of Russian civilisation, 2014, 688 p.
15. Ivahnov V. Ju., Gerasimova I.A., Shelekta V.O. Social and cultural determinants of self-realisation of a per¬sonality in the conditions of contemporary service. Servis plus, 2016, V. 10, no. 1, p. 16—23.
Irina S. Dmitrieva, Sergej I. Kopylov, Jurij B. Pribytkov, Vladislav O. Sheleketa. Corporate culture of the orga¬nization and improvement of the service quality in the conditions of society transformation (on the example of University activities // Servis plus, Vol. 10, no. 4, 2016, рр. 57—64 (In Russ).
Received 15 February 2016.