The rights of the author
Author has an exclusive right to use his works (articles).
The authortransfersexclusive rights to the publisherfor publication and distribution of works within publishing agreement. At the same time the author keeps the significant rights for private use and the distribution of his works (articles).
Publisher respects andsupports the need for the author to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of his research. And in the Publishing house proprietary journals* these rights are defined below:
Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
- share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, with a link to the version of record on publishers website
- retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including raw research data)
- proper attribution and credit for the published work
* Please note that society or third party owned journals may have different publishing agreements. Please see the journal’s guide for authors for journal specific copyright information.
Rights granted to the Publishing House of Russian state university of tourism and service (RSUTS):
For subscription articles, published in proprietary titles, the Publishing house of RSUTS is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement
Protection of copyright
Exclusive right to use works (articles) belongs to the author only or the copyright holder (the publisher) and, respectively, any use of the works (articles) without their consent (except for use in research, education, cultural and other purposes – article 1274 of the Civil code of Russian Federation, etc.) is a violation of copyright.
Publishing house of RSUTStakes all necessary measures to protect copyright.
We recommend to the author(-s) to inform immediately the Publishing house of RSUTS as the copyright holder, about all revealed cases of plagiarism, fraud or other serious violations of copyright.
Help and support